The start of the year has been good so far. I was able to accomplish some financial and personal to do’s which were:
- Open a PAG-IBIG MP2 account
- Open ING account for house savings
- Deposit P5,000 to house savings account
- Establish exercise routine
- Read 2 books
- Monthly household chores like deep-clean bathroom and change the sheets.
Here’s what I wasn’t able to do:
- Allot 1,640 to COL account
- Drop weight to 61 kls (still at 63)
- 20 exercise days (I only got 19 days)
I think I did okay financially even though my net worth is only up by 3,000 because I’m still catching up on the holiday expenses. Here’s my January 2020 Net Worth Breakdown and Income VS Expenses Report.